Women's Aerial Jacket
Details & Specs
• Shell – M-Series Omni-Stretch™ 300D polyester / nylon shell with HydrX Pro™ laminate
• Lining – Nylon taffeta lining with sherpa fleece back panel
• FXR Dry Vent™ System – Snowproof and moisture resistant side body vents
• Insulation – 120g FXR Thermal Flex™ insulation
• Heavy-duty YKK® #8 Vislon® 2-way front zipper
• Heavy-duty #8 waterproof zippers at chest pockets
• YKK® zippers at hand pockets and side vents
• Lower cargo hand pockets with side zipper entry
• Cold-Stop front placket with Hook & Loop / snap closure system
• Adjustable windskirt
• High collar with fixed insulated adjustable hood
• Shock-cord adjustable collar and hem
• Adjustable cuffs with lycra inner cuff extensions
• Reflective inserts
The FXR group of companies (FXR Racing, FTA, Factory Ride), hereinafter referred to as 'FXR Group' is a premium apparel company and wants to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase of FXR Group's Product. If for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, please contact our Customer Service Team and we'll do our best to make it right.
Shipping & Handling:
Shipping and Handling charges associated with your initial order are not refundable. Return shipping charges are that of the customers responsibility. Please send your return back via a Trackable method. FXR Group is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
For all purchases of FXR Group product through a dealer/store, please return to said retailer and reference their return policy as these returns will be done at the retailer’s sole discretion.
For all purchases of FXR Group product through www.fxrracing.com, please complete the Returns claim Submission to begin your returns claim.
FXR Group does not process exchanges. If you would like to return an item for an exchange, please complete the Returns claim Submission. When your return is complete you can then place a new order via our website www.fxrracing.com.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of your order shipment confirmation email.
- Returns must be received by the carrier for return shipment to FXR Group, within 15 days of receipt of the Return Authorization.
- Returns are accepted on most regular priced items and select sale items.
- Returns are not accepted on face mask related items (face masks, Balaclavas, Breath boxes), Final Sale Items (see Final Sale section below), or items that have been custom-made or personalized to customer specifications (barring errors/accidents on the part of FXR Group).
- Products must be returned in re-saleable condition with original branded and retail packaging (unworn/clean/unwashed with tags still attached).
- Items returned in non-saleable condition due to being soiled, worn or damaged from use, may not be accepted for return. These items may be returned to the customer or have a restocking fee up to 50% applied to the original purchase.
- If an item is received with any visible damage to the packaging and or return labels placed directly onto the product packaging, the return is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Returns without a Return Authorization Number will not be processed. Always ensure a trackable method of shipping is used as FXR Group will not be held responsible for packages lost in transit.
- Refunds can only be processed to the original form of payment used to make the purchase. For closed card accounts or re-issued cards, please contact the bank or financial institution card holder prior to your return, to inquire how to receive your refund. Please be aware that FXR Group cannot be held responsible for refunds issued to closed financial institution accounts.
Final Sale Items:
Final Sale products are clearly marked “Final Sale” on the product page, just above the Add to Cart button. A