Pro-Cross Dual BOA Boot
Details & Specs
• BOA® dual zone tensioning system
• H4 Coiler tongue reel
• H4 Remote reel
• Maximum support and protection for aggressive riding, MTN Riding, and Race
• BOA® dual zone specifically designed for increased flex and durability
• Half Velcro gaiter sheds water and ice from the tongue area
• FXR high-performance traction outsole with toe and heel kick
• 23mm thick EVA midsole for maximum impact absorption and high rebound cushioning
• Reinforced inner harness for ultimate ankle support and heel hold
• 3D molded tongue helps to even flex and for ultimate heel lockdown
• Articulated upper cuff minimizes shell distortion at the ankle when flexing
• Rated to -75°C with 1200g insulation
• Molded inner heel flex insert for backward flex control and impact support
• Slip-on removable liner with mesh lining
• Minimal seams in sled-contact areas
• Molded ultra-low profile toe box
• Contoured grab handles for single-handed carrying
The FXR group of companies (FXR Racing, FTA, Factory Ride), hereinafter referred to as 'FXR Group' is a premium apparel company and wants to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase of FXR Group's Product. If for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, please contact our Customer Service Team and we'll do our best to make it right.
Shipping & Handling:
Shipping and Handling charges associated with your initial order are not refundable. Return shipping charges are that of the customers responsibility. Please send your return back via a Trackable method. FXR Group is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
For all purchases of FXR Group product through a dealer/store, please return to said retailer and reference their return policy as these returns will be done at the retailer’s sole discretion.
For all purchases of FXR Group product through www.fxrracing.com, please complete the Returns claim Submission to begin your returns claim.
FXR Group does not process exchanges. If you would like to return an item for an exchange, please complete the Returns claim Submission. When your return is complete you can then place a new order via our website www.fxrracing.com.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of your order shipment confirmation email.
- Returns must be received by the carrier for return shipment to FXR Group, within 15 days of receipt of the Return Authorization.
- Returns are accepted on most regular priced items and select sale items.
- Returns are not accepted on face mask related items (face masks, Balaclavas, Breath boxes), Final Sale Items (see Final Sale section below), or items that have been custom-made or personalized to customer specifications (barring errors/accidents on the part of FXR Group).
- Products must be returned in re-saleable condition with original branded and retail packaging (unworn/clean/unwashed with tags still attached).
- Items returned in non-saleable condition due to being soiled, worn or damaged from use, may not be accepted for return. These items may be returned to the customer or have a restocking fee up to 50% applied to the original purchase.
- If an item is received with any visible damage to the packaging and or return labels placed directly onto the product packaging, the return is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Returns without a Return Authorization Number will not be processed. Always ensure a trackable method of shipping is used as FXR Group will not be held responsible for packages lost in transit.
- Refunds can only be processed to the original form of payment used to make the purchase. For closed card accounts or re-issued cards, please contact the bank or financial institution card holder prior to your return, to inquire how to receive your refund. Please be aware that FXR Group cannot be held responsible for refunds issued to closed financial institution accounts.
Final Sale Items:
Final Sale products are clearly marked “Final Sale” on the product page, just above the Add to Cart button. All items discounted by at least 30% are final sale. Final Sale items are not eligible for returns or price adjustments.
Products that were custom-made or decorated according to customer-provided instructions are not eligible for returns or price adjustments unless an error or damage, explicitly of FXR Group's fault, has occurred in direct relation to the custom product.
All gift card products purchased or issued through this site are ineligible for returns, refunds, or price adjustments.
We will accommodate a one-time price adjustment for an item if it goes on permanent markdown within 14 days of your order's purchase date. A refund of the price difference will be issued back to the original form of payment. Price adjustments will not be accommodated for any items that are part of Flash Sales, short-term campaigns, Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Boxing Week promotion.
Minimum Purchase Based Threshold:
If you received a discount based on a minimum order requirement (BOGO, $500 minimum etc.) and wish to return items resulting in your order value dropping below the minimum requirements, your purchase will no longer qualify for the discount and the value of your credit/discount will be deducted from your refund.
Gift with Purchase:
During any 'Gift with Purchase' promotion, if you decide to return any of your purchased items, you MUST return the 'free gift' as well, otherwise the full retail value of the 'free gift' will be deducted from your refund.
Once we receive your return, it can take up to 15 business days for your return to be processed, funds to be transferred and the transaction to appear on your bank or credit card statement.
Something is Wrong with My Order:
In the unlikely event you received an incorrect order, or a damaged or defective item, please complete the Returns claim Submission and specify the issue at hand in the “Message / Return Reason” field.
An FXR Group Return Authorization Number is required for all FXR Group returns and will be sent to you once your claim is approved. Items without a Return Authorization Number will not be processed and will not be returned. The return address will depend on the country from which the product is being returned. Shipping costs are at customer's expense unless the fault is that of FXR Group in which FXR Group will cover the shipping costs.
Please contact customer service for further inquiries / assistance.
Welcome to fxrracing.com, the USD website for The FXR group of companies (FXR Racing, FTA, Factory Ride), hereinafter referred to as 'FXR Group'. This website only ships within the United States, please refer to the site country selector for deliveries outside of North America.
|Country||Service||Delivery Cost||Free Shipping From|
Additional Shipping Costs
All orders containing Grizzly drinkware will incur a $10 shipping fee, and all orders containing Grizzly coolers will incur a $40 shipping fee. These fees will be in addition to regular FXR Group's shipping fees if the order also contains non-Grizzly products. Please find all the FXR - Grizzly products here.
Free Shipping Promotion
"Free Standard Ground Shipping" is offered on orders with subtotals (after discounts, before tax) that are $100 or more (unless specified differently as part of a limited time promotional offer). Orders shipping to Hawaii and or Alaska will not qualify for this promotion. The FXR Group reserves the right to change or discontinue any promotions at any time.
Please note: All “Free Shipping” promotions apply to Standard Ground Shipping unless otherwise specified in the promotion.
Once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained please allow up to 72 hours for processing (excluding weekends and holidays) before your order ships unless otherwise notified. Orders containing items that will be receiving custom name and or number applications may take upward of an additional 10 business days for processing and orders containing Custom Apparel will take 6 to 8 weeks production time to design your custom piece before they ship.
Some exceptions may apply. Shipping costs and delivery times are subject to change. Shipping times are estimates and will very based on your ship to location. The FXR Group will not be held responsible for shipping carrier delays caused by weather, holidays or natural disasters.
Please contact customer service for further inquiries / assistance.